Erik shares thoughts on how to get into the 0% tax bracket at retirement since we do not know what taxes are going to be in the future.
- To get into the 0% tax bracket we have to be able work our exemptions, deductions, retirement accounts, and social security together by intention so we do not pay taxes legally in retirement.
- A lot of the concepts are ones we do not learn about in school and are typically reserved for the top 1-3%.
“There are ways where we can put our money away and it will grow for us tax deferred and be pulled out tax free.” –Erik Smith
- “You don‘t have to like life insurance, but you can like it a little bit more than the IRS.” –Erik Smith
- Schedule a time to talk with Erik.
- Find Erik on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- “Power Of Zero“ by David McKnight