Erik shares things he has learned from Jim Rohn and other successful individuals of the journey to become financially free. It is a shift in mindset that could seem simple but can compound for years.
- While exercising his body Erik also shares ways to exercise his mind as he listens to audios on how to improve themselves and change their thinking.
- Erik also describes techniques to use when we are in stressful situations to improve our performance and shift our minds to look at the circumstances in a more calm and relaxed manner.
- When we try too hard we often do not perform as well.
When we are in stressful situations we need to be in a relaxed state in order to perform better.
In order to do this we have to visualize more and/or go to a familiar place because we are not thinking about what we are doing or are worrying about others or what they are thinking.
“Most who are financially free pay themselves first before they pay anyone else.“ –Erik Smith
- “When your passive income exceeds your expenses you are financially free.“ –Erik Smith
- Psycho-Cybernetics by Dr. Maxwell Maltz
- Schedule a time to talk with Erik.
- Find Erik on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter