Erik Smith talks about how people need security in their jobs and gets to an understanding of what security really means.
- This episode is for those who are thinking about taking the leap into business but feel they have their secure job that will take care of them.
- Sometimes we believe that we will always be employed but lay offs happen all the time.
- It is time for people to realize that when our livelihood is in someone else‘s hands there is no such thing as security.
- We are programmed into thinking we have that security with our job but we never know what can happen.
3 KEY POINTS:
You can give everything to a company, sacrifice time with your family and then one day find out that your services are no longer needed. Then what?
In order to have true security in our jobs and/or businesses we have to bring tremendous value.
- It‘s time to really understand what true security means.
“Be so good they can‘t ignore you.“ –Erik Smith
- “If you leave it in the hands of another individual is that really secure?“ –Erik Smith