Jennie Lynn talks to your host Erik Smith about exercising your conscious mind, mentorship, and coaching.
- We operate consciously and unconsciously at the same time, and the unconscious mind has the ability to override the conscious mind with a stress response.
- This is called the “terror barrier.“
- Jennie was given a speaking opportunity, and she was scared to do public speaking but decided to overcome the terror barrier live.
- Jennie trained herself to be highly disciplined and carefully cultivated habits so that, for example, she makes a decision to go to the gym and doesn‘t take any time to think about it, she just does it.
- Jennie recommends an hour a day to exercise your body and an hour a day to exercise your mind.
- Jennie struggled with an autoimmune condition, hormone imbalances, and body image issues but overcame them partially through the concepts of the law of attraction and the secret.
- Most of what we do is habitual and unconscious, and we have to train yourself to have conscious discipline.
- There‘s a fine line between pushing yourself and working hard to meet your goals, and going too far and burning out.
- After a friend of hers committed suicide, she felt she hit rock bottom and had to reach out to a mentor to help her see the big picture to move past it.
- The same thing applies to finances, because we were not taught to study or cultivate wealth.
- Imagination is the most powerful mental faculty we have.
- People often use their imagination negatively, to imagine worst-case scenarios, but instead you can exercise the muscle to visualize our goals.
3 KEY POINTS:
The biggest factor in her success has been finding a mentor.
Self-love and self-care are crucial to achieving your potential.
- You can think your way into the results you want.
“I felt so powerful after that. I said, damn it, if I can get over most people‘s number one fear, my number one fear, what is there to be afraid of?“ –Jennie Lynn
- “If you don‘t make time for health, you‘re going to have to make time for disease.‘” –Jennie Lynn
- Schedule a time to talk with Erik.
- Find Erik on Instagram and Facebook
- Email Jennie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit www.magneticlove.com
- Subscribe to Jennie‘s YouTube channel
- Bob Proctor: https://www.proctorgallagherinstitute.com