Fitness and Finance is your guide to maximizing all areas of health and wealth to give you the quality of life you deserve. Hear from your host, Erik Smith, about his own personal weight loss and the financial journey that started it all.
- Erik’s fitness journey began after a moment of truth in May of 2012.
- Why consistency is key to weight loss and fitness.
- The simple change Erik made to take a step toward weight loss.
- Erik lost 30 pounds over the course of a couple of months.
- How Erik began making an impact on the financial world.
- The general changes that impact finances and retirement.
- Why health and wealth are intertwined and lead to a better quality of life.
- This podcast serves to prevent common pitfalls and to make your life better.
- The podcast will include all sorts of medical and financial professionals.
3 KEY POINTS:
- Dropping weight doesn’t happen overnight, you have to be consistent.
- One of the best ways to have an impact on people’s lives is to help them financially.
- Health and wealth are intertwined and inseparable.
- “If there are things I can control as far as my diet, I want to take control of my health for a better quality of life.” –Erik
- “I thought, what better way to help people than with their finances and retirement.” –Erik
- “Let’s do this together so we can all have a better quality of life.” –Erik
- Schedule a time to talk with Erik
- Find Erik on Instagram and Facebook